May 8, 2011

More clean and easy to read subtitles.

Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8
Go to this Mediafire folder and download the subs!

So it looks like I'm going in order now.
Once I catch up to episode 13 there won't be any random, out of place episodes in between.

I don't feel like posting preview images for each episode here, so check out the second-to-last-post if you don't know what the subs look like.

Individual links for each episode's subtitle file will be added to the sidebar shortly, but go here to download them all.

Remember! These subtitles are merely edited for quality, but not accuracy! I fix everything up the best I can by going off of the original subtitles. When it comes to sentences that just sound out of place and the few untranslated lines that I happen to catch, then I'll re-mold them to keep the flow going.

If you don't know French (like me), you won't even notice. If you do know French and understand something that's really off, let me know and I will fix it.

Original subtitles by: [EF] (1, 2, 3, 4, and 6), and FPSW Radiant Destiny and Chojiki (8).

No comments:

Post a Comment